Featured Services

Immigration Services

Finding it difficult to understand the new Mexican Immigration Laws?

Now you are either a

Permanent Resident or a Temporary Resident

and you currently hold an FM3 or FM2

What do you do with it?



US Liability Insurance

Need US Liability Insurance?

We offer 2 solutions!

Trip Insurance can be purchased for as little as $12 a day, over the internet, and can be sold for up to 3 weeks at a time with plates from any state!

Annual Liability Insurance can be purchased for a car with South Dakota Plates for as little as $350 a year if you are 21 to 74 years of age... 

Out of this age bracket? Then the annual fee is $475